A Chiller is a machine, piece of equipment or device that circulates liquid (Heat Transfer Fluid) to a process or process stream in order to remove heat from that system, protect the process and facilitate the result. Cooling usually is achieved via a vapor-compression refrigeration cycle in which Heat Transfer Fluid is circulated through a Heat Exchanger in which the refrigerant stream removes the heat from the heat transfer fluid and thereby the process.
Typical applications of water chillers are enumerated below.
● District cooling
● Centralized air conditioning
● Food and beverage processing
● Pharmaceuticals and medical
● Cold storage
● Thermal Energy Storage (TES) systems
● Machining, waterjet cutting, laser cutting, welding, etc.
● Plastic processing
If you are interested in this product, please contact us.
ADD： Building 3,Torch Pioneer Park.Anyang City, Henan Province, China,455000
- Last one:Pull Claw
- Next article:Straight Tool Magazine