Update time：2016-07-26 Click times:1658
(1) Connect inlet pipe, and ensure air pressure conformed with signs indicating.
(2) Connect cooling water pipes, inlet and outlet of pipes shall not be reversed, check the coolant and ensure flow unobstructed.
(3) Connect motor power source, three-wire three-phase inverter power supply.
(4) Switch on the power, and observe the direction of rotation and direction on electro-spindle if the same. Change direction is strictly prohibited.
(5) Connect sensor.
(6) Connect encoder.
(7) After check and adjust as the above procedure, then start the spindle. Please note must not exceed the specified speed, voltage and current values but on condition ratio of voltage and frequency is a constant, runs below the rated speed.
(8) When electric spindle stops working, you should turn off the power first, and until completely stopped, then shut off cooling water, finally turn off gas seal. If the spindle stops for long time, should use compressed air blowing out residual coolant in cooling pipes.
- Next article:Maintenance